By Sarita Rajiv
And it’s that time of the year again; it’s time for The Orange Gift Bag’s annual Christmas Gift Guides. While I share gift ideas all-year round, the run up to Christmas gets my adrenaline pumping like nothing else. My brain is brimming with gift ideas and I’m bursting at the seams with excitement on every cool, new find.
I’m starting off with a Christmas Gift Guide for Men because clearly they’re the hardest to shop for! This gift guide is a mix of gorgeous, useful and quirky things.
1. I am drooling over these Perús Sneakers right now. The brain child of Armand, Nicolas and Henri from France, these sneakers are handmade in Peru and are designed using traditional Inca patterns. What’s more, for each pair of sneakers you buy, one day of school is funded for a child in an underprivileged suburb of Cusco.
Price: 480-600kr Buy here: Perús
2. You can bet that this Gant Scarf will be used a lot. Scarves and Danish winters go well together.
Price: 500 kr Buy here: Magasin
3. "Can you pass the pepper bot please?". Imagine the fun conversation this could lead to. The gadget loving men in your life are sure to love these Salt & Pepper Bots.
Price: 149 kr Buy here: AreaStore
4. Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette. Because, everyone could do with some eau de toilette. I was sold at the packaging. And that name…Invictus!
Price: 465 kr Buy here: Matas
6. I just discovered The Oak Men, and their Lantern Glass is the kind of Scandinavian design I love. Anders Jensen and Peter Hensberg are the men (pun intended) behind this cool brand.
Price: 199 kr Buy here: The Oak Men
7. Go gold with this beautiful bluetooth speaker. The music loving men in your life will thank you.
Price: 399 kr Buy here: Areastore
10. Here’s a little something to add to your gift. The ‘Always Classy’ greeting card from Kartotek’s premium stationery collection would be nice little way to shower some praise.
Price: 30 kr Buy here: Barkshop
If you liked my Christmas Gift Guide for Men, I bet you’ll like these as well.
What’s the best way to get all these thoughtful and unique gift ideas? Sign up for our mails; enter your email id below:
Share your thoughts. I love feedback!