Text By Sarita Rajiv
1. Loving this Heirloom Recipe Box by the Rifle Paper Company. It’s got such an old world charm to it.
2. I am drooling over these Mason Jar Salads on Hello Natural. They‘re not your usual Gifts in a Jar but I think they would work well as hostess gift when you’re planning to take a dish along for dinner. Or just about anybody who could do with some help with meals…like maybe new parents?
3. This Bow-tie Gift Wrap by Trendenser is just perfect for the men. And so easy to do.
4. Cookies anyone? These Personalised Cookies by Parker's Crazy Cookies are awesome. They take your picture and turn you into a cookie!
5. These Chocolate Shamrock Cards by Oh Happy Day would be a nice treat for those celebrating St. Patrick’s Day.
I'm inspired by the Mason Jar Salads and the Bow-tie Gift Wrap this weekend. What's your favourite?
What’s the best way to get all these thoughtful and unique gift ideas? Sign up for our mails; enter your email id below:
Share your thoughts. I love feedback!