Text by Sarita Rajiv
I’ve been toying with the idea of doing a weekly roundup of fun and inspiring gift ideas from around the web. I spend (way too many!) hours reading other blogs and pouring over gorgeous pins on Pinterest. And I see so many fantastic ideas for gifts that make me go, “I want to try that” or “My readers would love this idea”. But as is wont to happen, there’s never enough time for me to try out all these fab gifting ideas. But who says you can’t?
So starting today, every weekend, I’m going to share a curated list of fun, inspiring and thoughtful gift and gift wrapping ideas for you. Maybe you’ll spot something that you’ve been looking for. Happy gifting everyone and stay inspired!
1. Ombre Wooden Spoons by oMEandoMY; wouldn't these be a fun housewarming gift?
2. This Bread in a Bottle gift idea by Sunset would be a cool gift for those who love to bake. I love the packaging. I can almost smell the chocolate chip oatmeal bread.
3. I love fabric gift wrapping and these Fabric Wrapped Favour Boxes by Minted are such a fab way to wrap boxed gifts.
4. This Vintage Monogram Stationery Kit by Lia Griffith is a gift idea after my own heart. I love writing letters and notes by hand; there's a special old world quality to it. Add in the vintage stationery and it comes together beautifully.
5. This Birthday Balloon Surprise by Studio DIY is such a fun gift idea. Who wouldn't love this? You can even fill up the balloons with small gifts.
Hope you like the first edition of The Orange Gift Bag's 'Get Inspired' column. Stay tuned for more gifting inspiration next week.
What’s the best way to get all these thoughtful and unique gift ideas? Sign up for our mails; enter your email id below:
Share your thoughts. I love feedback!